We came, we saw, we wet ourselves a little bit.
It’s official! “Manny” is being released by Universal Pictures! The movie is produced and directed by one of my best friends and someone I’ve learned a lot from. I’ve had the privilege of helping out, and watching him work on this movie, from his couch where I used to sleep, over the last 5 years. This is his first feature film and he absolutely killed it. Be sure to check it out and spread the word please. -Eric
For those who have already done the Ice Bucket Challenge but are still looking to do more charity and show people how awesome you are, here are some alternative causes and challenges for you:
1. THE ‘PEE BUCKET’ CHALLENGE: FOR AIDS - You pee in a bucket and dump it on your head. Good luck. http://www.amfar.org/donate/
2. THE ‘HOW CLOSE CAN YOU GET YOUR JUNK TO A FAN’ CHALLENGE: FOR ASPERGER’S - See how close it gets. For attention! http://www.autismsciencefoundation.org/get-involved/donate
3. THE ‘EAT SHIT OR DIE OR DONATE’ CHALLENGE: FOR EBOLA - You have to either eat your own shit or die or donate. Choose wisely, this isn’t exactly Game of Thrones over here. http://www.cdcfoundation.org/givenow
4. THE ‘WET T-SHIRT AND NUT KICKS’ CHALLENGE: FOR BOOBS AND NUTS - Girls get their shirts soaked and guys get kicked in the nuts because this is the real level of intelligence we’re promoting. http://www.icr.ac.uk/support-us/appeals-campaigns/everyman-appeal & http://edithsanford.org/ways-to-give/
5. THE ‘BE A GOOD PERSON AND HELP BECAUSE IT’S THE RIGHT THING TO DO AND DOESN’T NEED TO BE A PUBLICITY STUNT’ CHALLENGE: FOR WHO CARES - In this one you donate some time and do some community service for a local Hospital. That’s it.
We are all of course feeling the loss over here but one of our own, Sam, is really feeling it. He lost a mentor, friend and the inspiration for almost everything he does. He managed to write this beautiful article while he’s still processing what’s happened. Please give it a read. Our hearts go out to all of Robin’s family and friends.
Tomorrow’s Nobody NYC division was in full effect last night at the @sublimewithrome show in Huntington, NY at The Paramount. Sam, Dean and Vinny all came to see Eric at work and drink many of his booze. #sublimewithrome #tomorrowsnobody #ny #paramounttheater